Experience or EXPERIENCES?
How do you measure "experience?" Is it measured by a start date and an end date on a resume, reducing it to a simple math problem that somehow translates to expertise merely based on time served? Or, are the sum of the EXPERIENCES and learning more important and indicative of someone's capabilities?
Since 1992 I have been a Human Resources Practitioner. A wealth of direct experience has taught me a universal business truth...no one single person is capable of doing it all. Along my professional journey I forged many excellent relationships with some really smart people and talented organizations. Individuals and companies that made me better and I hope I returned the favor. I bring forth these relationships and an extensive professional network which I can call upon to help you and your business.
I am confident that as a true partner to your business, even if I refer you to another individual or organization that is better suited to help you, you'll recognize HR4ALL as a trusted advisor and you'll bring me your next challenge and share your positive experience with others. HR4ALL is your teammate helping to bring your business to the next level.
Mark K. Morgenfruh, CEO of HR4ALL
CURRENT RESUME: bit.ly/ResumeMKM
CURRENT LINKED IN: bit.ly/MKM-LI
Licenses, Certification and Other Credentials:
- Professional Mediator
- Member Pennsylvania Council of Mediators
- Mediator for Central Susquehanna Valley Mediation Center
- Certified Coach from Life Coach Training Instiute (LCTI) – accredited through the International Association of Certified Coaches
- Licensed Insurance Producer in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Lic#838154
- Member of the Institute of Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances (IMAA)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) Certification from the Human Resources Certification Institute
- Senior Certified Professional (S-CP) Certification from the Society for Human Resources Management
- Certified Facilitator from Developmental Dimensions International (DDI)
- Certified in Targeted Selection Interviewing from Developmental Dimensions International (DDI)
- 360-degree Benchmarks Certification from the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL)
- Consultant for Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG)
- Pursuing Certified Post Merger Integration Professional (CPMI) Certification through the Institute for Mergers, Acquisitions & Alliances
- Member Monmouth County Superior Officer's Fraternal Order of Police - Lodge 30
- Member National Fraternal Order of Police - Grand Lodge