Mark K. Morgenfruh, CEO of HR4ALL. I started out handling Operational and HR duties for a multi-site retailer while working my way through college. After graduation I started my first full-time role in Human Resources as an HR Representative. As I advanced through my career, strategic job changes allowed me to gain some of the most unique experiences in my field. Travelling an educational path parallel to work, I obtained a Master's Degree in my field from the then #1-ranked program in the nation. Over time I also acquired unique training experiences that helped me support my clients and employers, as well as valuable Licenses, Certifications and Memberships which kept me on top of my field.
25 years later I am proud to have explored the world, the country and my career so deeply. As you consider which consulting resource you choose to help you through your HR challenges or projects, I'd like to share some key highlights of my career:
- Led Human Resources functions for several prominent employers including the world’s largest background screening provider, the nation's largest retailer-owner Cooperative and the nation's largest Paramedical company
- Multi-industry experience including Gaming, Hospitality, Trades, Healthcare, Retail, Logistics, Grocery, Distribution/Shipping, Retail Merchandising, Insurance Services, Professional Services, Background Screening, Geospatial, Architecture, Environmental, Energy, Engineering and Higher Education
- Proven track record of HR Department Start Ups, transformations and turn-arounds
- Transformed tactical, disparate HR staff into strategic and respected HR teams aligned with corporate strategic objectives
- Served as HR leader for due diligence and integrations for several major acquisitions representing more than a half billion dollars in acquired revenue and a successful equity investment sale representing over $300 million